Saturday, December 8, 2007

Happy Holidays

For those who celebrate this season in the traditional manner, I submit my happiest greetings to all of you. For those who are traditionally pagan, you also have my blessings.

This time of the year is actually depressing to me. There is so much hypocrisy and most do not even recognize it. But all the same, it is a special time, and I don't want to sound negative. I withhold my personal viewpoint, so that those who are happy may remain so.

My gift to all is to have some vision of how this season may awaken compassion, peace, and social justice in the world, that we may someday achieve having vision, be motivated by truth and awaken to our higher selves where these principles prevail over the darkness, where our hearts move us to transform our world and we obtain an enlightened collective consciousness. Love will always prevail.

In the immortal words of John Lennon, "Give Peace A Chance"

No comments: